Monday, May 16, 2005

Spouses Using Spyware To Find Evidence Of Cheating

Is your spouse cheating?

These days, for better or worse, some folks are finding they don't need to hire a private eye to do the snooping. As CBS 2's Susan McGinnis found out, they just let their fingers do the stalking.

Peta Rhinehart remembers the best moments of her marriage. She also remembers the worst: when her husband cheated on her, with one of her best friends. "I was broken hearted, I was angry - I raged," she said.

Rhinehart was devastated, but determined. "If he was going to be that deceiving, I was going to be also and that's when I purchased the spyware, put it on the computer," she said. Rhinehart installed surveillance software to monitor her husband's online activities. Within minutes she saw every keystroke, website, email, even intimate chats he had with other women.

0 comments:

 
Copyright 2018 e2e Security. Powered by Blogger Blogger Templates create by Deluxe Templates. WP by Masterplan